Heigh ho, Heigh ho
I figure after living in a place for 2 1/2 months its probably about time to clean it, right? I've been using the excuse that I don't have a vacuum cleaner, but that doesn't explain the grime in the tub. OK, so maybe this is too much information, but what I thought was hard water stain in the tub actually came off with a mixture of Comet and Tilex and a lot of elbow grease.Anyhow, I did the whole place, top to bottom. We're talking disposing of clutter, mopping the floors, vacuuming (borrowed machine), scrubbing sinks and tubs - the whole nine yards. It didn't even really take that long. Actually, I spent more time (and energy) procrastinating than I actually spent working. Nothing like company coming to motivate you to clean house.
Still, this place isn't exactly decorated for Christmas. In fact, my sum total Christmas decorations are - shoot, it's not even plural - is one single white taper candle. ummm.... So maybe I'm not fully invested in the festivities. Of course, ABB has some great advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment