MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
▼
2006
(47)
▼
December
(20)
Eating for fuel or cooking for pleasure... This we...
Got it right... A number of my posts recently have...
Thanks... All week I've had this acorn squash sitt...
Walk on the tame side... I had to drop a check off...
Stress... Last night I was talking with a friend (...
The Power of Myth Every year we retell the story o...
Meme Joe tagged me with a meme. Being a MAWG this ...
Heigh ho, Heigh ho I figure after living in a plac...
This & that This morning before breakfast I threw ...
Count downWinter solstice takes place at 7:22 EST ...
Be it ever so humble... "Just say it over and over...
More transitions Today Mom moved to Greencroft. I ...
Bach I woke up in time to make it to choir practic...
ABB I love the Angry Black Bitch's blog. Stuck up ...
Winter is here... Since moving into an 1960's/'70s...
Loose my grip... You've been leading meBeside stra...
Letting Go I've been pondering letting go.A couple...
Petition This morning I received and signed the Pe...
Nice words Last night the band formerly known as t...
Texas travels Well, he put me off in TexasA state ...
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Count down
Winter solstice
takes place at 7:22 EST tonight.
I can hardly wait for the long slide of lengthening days. I think in a prior life I must have worshipped at Stonehenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment