Voter education...
Tonight I'm completing my absentee ballot.I should have poured a glass of wine.
A large glass.
The top offices are easy. My mind was made up a long time ago.
But then you get down to State Representative District 49, and County Council At-Large (vote for no more than three), and should Justice Randall T. Shepard be retained in office?
Of course I do what I always do: Google.
I found links to a couple of videos for Justice Randall T. Shepard. In the first, Justice Separd seemed a little clueless facing an Earnest Interviewer. In this one, I decided anybody with this sense of humor should stay in his job. Shepard is the guy asking for help. How they can stretch this out for four and a half minutes is remarkable.
2 comments:
i haven't got my absentee ballot yet, should i be worried?
Somebird - I just called the county clerks office (x5-6469). She checked her records and told me she mailed your ballot to your current address on Sept 27.
Post a Comment