Old news...
A friend sent me the following flow chart from Aden Nak's blog. It is just about the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
I'm relieved that I'm not the only person on the planet on a rant about Sarah Palin. Buried in today's post, and referring to last night's debate, is this comment:
To be blunt, this debate really didn’t matter all that much. The debate that mattered took place last Thursday. That was the true referendum on John McCain as a candidate and what sort of judgment he would exercise if given free reign. The crap-tastrophe that is Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin will weigh more heavily around McCain’s neck than anything he could have said tonight, or anything he could have gotten Obama to say.In other news, I spent last weekend in Dubuque visiting my aunt. I forget how pretty that part of the country is until I get there. Of course it didn't hurt that it was one of those gorgeous fall days where there is no place you'd rather be than in the midwest.
I'm busy preparing for my next big trip. Monday I fly to Boston to give a presentation at a conference. I return Tuesday night, then hop a plane for Minila on Wednesday morning. I'll be gone for nearly 2 weeks. I'll try to post while I'm gone, but I expect Internet connections will be sparse.
No comments:
Post a Comment