Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twenty-seven hours...

My return flights were on time and uneventful. There is something disorienting about waking up in Manila and going to bed in Goshen, but it works.

I took this picture during the stopover in Hong Kong for Yogabean. Looks like I need to move my back foot back a little more.


Even with a four hour layover in Hong Kong and a three hour layover in Chicago, the longest delay seemed to be the seven minute wait inside the plane on the tarmac in South Bend waiting for them to get our luggage off so we could deplane.

Anyhow I'm back. I had a good night's sleep, followed by my first cup of coffee in nearly three weeks. I have a load of laundry in the machine and I'm raring to go. I'm sure this will pass as the day progresses.

I'm going to start downloading pictures - maybe I'll get some posted here later today.

No comments: