More...
SomeBird posted an extensive OpEd piece from Eve Ensler on Palin. Read it now.If you're getting sick of me posting about Sarah Palin stop reading my blog until after November 5. The more I read about her the more frightened I am. If you are an American citizen, I want you to get out and vote and send this woman packing.
Have you been following TrooperGate? Or the accounts of her First Dude's involvement in Alaskan government business? Or her lawsuit to stop federal protection of Polar Bears under the endangered species act? I love the quote from this article: "The lawsuit puts the state of Alaska, and particularly the Palin administration, to the political right of the Bush-Cheney administration, and that’s a rarified land where few venture."
Last year I followed John Niremberg's walk to Washington to demand impeachment of Bush and Cheney. John's website is still up, and you can follow links on the sidebar about the case for impeachment and what's at stake. (John has turned cynical and seems to have opted completely out of the political process, to which I say 'Yeah, but the world would be a different place if cynics hadn't split Gore / Nadar votes in 2000. The upcoming election does matter.)
Take time now to this video of Bill Moyer's Journal.
And then watch this video:
Then watch Sarah Palin and realize that she can finish what Bush, Cheney and Rove have started.
No comments:
Post a Comment