I'll sleep better tonight...
It is such a relief to know that global warming is a sham and that once america starts extracting oil from the continental shelf, all our problems will be solved.I know this because my barber told me.
Sigh.
He learned it from Fox News.
It is also such a relief to know that there is still one remaining bastion of truth in the news media.
Catch that knee!
Drat - I couldn't stop it.
So now I have no one to blame but myself if I have a streak of bad hair days for the next few weeks. Never argue with your barber until you're out of the chair.
He conceded that there are gas guzzling cars out there and that we could do more to conserve what we have. I told him that I'd agree to off-shore drilling when the new car standard was 40 mpg. He couldn't go there: "We'll just have to agree to disagree because I'm not going to change my mind."
Which is, I guess, the same thing I said.
What I don't get is his theology. He says "He" won't let us destroy the earth.
What happened to man's free will? Isn't that the cornerstone of the religious right ...er wrong? (I saw a button on a liberal's hat tonight that read 'The religious right is neither'.) Aren't we free to choose sin or morality? Life or Death? Salvation or Damnation? Isn't it possible ....
S#*$ - don't get me started.
No comments:
Post a Comment