MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
▼
September
(16)
Probably for the best...It is probably for the bes...
More...Since I don't own a TV, I hear about stuff ...
By the way...Great quote from a friend: "You can d...
Remember...In a world where there are probably alr...
Changing Skyline...In the last post I mentioned th...
Signs of our times...Yesterday I ran out to Menard...
Another perspective...My brother forwarded this es...
More...SomeBird posted an extensive OpEd piece fro...
Cynical...?This week's New Yorker TOTT lead bashes...
Copyright violation?...Posting this is probably a ...
I'll sleep better tonight...It is such a relief to...
Cedar Creek Luthiers...Check out my cousin in this...
Fridge art...I don't own a TV, so when I'm worn ou...
7 1/2 hrs...Home was right where I left it. The dr...
Safe arrival...I made good time from Goshen to Wat...
Campaign...I've been thinking about how to comment...
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
By the way...
Great quote from a friend: "You can draw your own conclusions, but I'd like to point out that Jesus was a community organizer, and Pilate was a Governor."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment