MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(137)
▼
December
(16)
Third leg...I'm safely in Waterloo at the end of a...
Filling in the gaps...I arrived at John's sister's...
Safe arrival...I arrived safely in Montreal after ...
Inexorable...The second movement of the Bach Doubl...
Calapan...I woke up this morning and called 13 hou...
Folk tales...Had a great evening tonight swapping ...
Christmas Cards...I'm not a big writer of Christma...
Carroled...Tonight I was minding my own business i...
Not proud. ANGRY!!!I tuned into NPR tonight just i...
News scan...Today during a short drive to meet a f...
This and that...I spent today recuperating from my...
Still walking...I've been following John Niremberg...
Connections...I arrived home a few minutes ago fro...
Give 'em hell...I just found out about John Niremb...
Up coming...This afternoon I'm resting up for the ...
You heard it first here...The local press is just ...
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Give 'em hell...
I just found out about
John Niremberg's "March in My Name
" call to impeach Bush.
Lets give him all the support we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment