Where you been?...
I'm not quite sure how nine days went by since my last post. Must be I got swept up in life in the quiet Midwest.Tuesday night I finally made it to an MCCO rehearsal. We have a concert coming up on the 14th, 3pm at Sauder Hall. This is our family concert, so y'all rent a five year old and come on down.
OK - can I brag just a little? I missed the first 3 rehearsals and at the end of the evening the musical director pulled me aside and said "I'm so glad to have you back. We NEED you holding down the seconds."
Tonight I'm back in Eastern Ohio. This is a follow-up trip from my jaunt here in August. Now I'm doing some actual work with the customer, and it has been a fun couple of days. I'll be back again in a couple of weeks for one day; the 4 1/2 hour drive is the down side. I'm also planning a trip to the great salt lake in the middle of next month, a spin off from my trip to London. So I'm already committed for at least two trips next month.
Several anniversaries are flying by over this couple of weeks. (Today is the one year anniversary of launching this blog.) Tomorrow night my good friend from Jacobstettel is coming down and I'm planning to observe them all with a several bottles of wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment