Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Trails...

Tomorrow afternoon I drive up to Pelee to pick up L, and then we drive together to Montreal. I'll drop her Wednesday morning and head more or less straight home, with a stop-over in Jacobstettel. I'll get home sometime Thursday night.

Then the following Monday I fly to London for a 5 day business trip. Believe it or not I will wake up in London on my birthday. I have business on only 2 days, so I'll get a little sight-seeing in. This is my first trip to the UK. I'm hoping to land in a retreat center for a couple days and visit my (oh dear, what is the term: ex-? former? Ex's?) nephew. He is a violin builder in Newark, so I'm excited about seeing him and his fiddles.

I hope I'll have a chance to post from the road, but it may be sparse for the next couple of weeks.

No comments: