Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Digs

So where does this term 'Digs' come from, and why does it mean 'place that you live'? And why do I use it to name where I live? Why not say 'apartment' or 'house' or... ?


More photos coming soon. (OK - Poll time: I put the photos up on Snapfish thinking that anyone can view them. But you need to create a username and login to get to them. Is this OK, or would you rather view them here? The disadvantage to here is that they slow down the page load. Your comments are welcome.)

Not too a bad place, especially compared to some slums that I could have had instead. If you come to visit, use the sidewalk on the side of the garage, and ring the bell for 1408 by the back door under the awning.

Tomorrow I'm off for 5 days in Florida. I love Goshen, but I'm having a hard time thinking of what can be wrong with lows of mid 70s and highs in the mid 80s. And sunny.

This afternoon I biked on one of Goshen's best-kept secrets: the bike trail along the river North of the dam. This time of year the leaves are mostly off of trees, so it is a lot more open and right or wrong you don't even think of poison ivy. Wonderful place on a sunny afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan,

I gotta tell you I like the photos on the site. And if it takes more time plus a login I'm probably not going to look. So, my vote is to use photos on site.

Pete

Anonymous said...

Evan,

I agree with Pete. My vote is to use photos on site.

Beth