Spring fever...
I was all set to play hooky this afternoon, but when I called over to Black Squirrel they told me I had to wait until Monday to let the frost out of the ground. So when I finally let myself off work I biked home, picked up a pizza at Rachel's, and brought it home to eat on my front porch in my shirt sleeves.Its been a long winter.
Haley and the Comets - free now to roam all the way to the alley three doors north of my place - circled round and round: down the front sidewalk to the side alley, back up behind on the back alley, up their drive way and then around past my place again. Oh to be 5 again.
Jerry promised to come over tomorrow afternoon to help me with Garden Master Plan version 2.0.
1 comment:
NO FAIR! its still snowing here
Post a Comment