MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(13)
Drowned rat...I read the weather report online thi...
Breakfast at Fritz's...I woke up this morning for ...
Feeders...I planted the shepherd's hood yesterday ...
The family that blogs together...Every once in a w...
The Optimist...Now that spring is here, I've been ...
Very nice...If you've visited my house, you may ha...
Concert...Ethel was great. High energy. Great ense...
Woodpecker...I almost forgot to mention that last ...
Spring fever...I was all set to play hooky this af...
Concert news bulletin...This just in: Ethel is com...
15% Off...This morning I drove over to the Chalet ...
Trash...Maybe I'm just grumpy, but I'm sick and ti...
For Irregular Reflections...My friend at Irregular...
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Feeders...
I planted the shepherd's hood yesterday and hung two bird feeders full of sunflower oil seed.
Now, would somebody tell the birds they're there?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment