M-13 days and counting...
I'm under two weeks to closing, possession and moving. I'm so (emotionally) ready. Tonight I biked past my new place and the current owners are loading up trucks and trailers. I don't know why this should take them 2 weeks yet, but I'm trying to stay patient. They do have a lot of stuff.I think I'm pretty well organized and ready to rock and roll:
- Mortgage? check.
- House insurance? check.
- Gas & Electric? check.
- Water & Sewer? check.
- Phone & Internet? check.
- Truck? check.
- Moving crew? check.
- Packed? Well, no. But most of the stuff is in storage. I'll get that all organized on the 4th.
This move falls one day less than 9 months from moving out of Greenwood. I won't push too hard on THAT analogy. But it has been period of death, grieving, gestation and birth. And birth.
It also falls exactly 12 months after the start of my silent, directed retreat last summer. Hum...
Speaking of massive change, I think my friend the helicopter pilot just flew over my house. I'm pretty sure he is due back tonight from his trip to Colorado! Amazing: he took his first lessons just last August.
Mosquitoes are starting to come out! Time to go inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment