Thursday, June 21, 2007

Immigration...

I wish I could write like this.

In other news, I am in Santa Ana, CA tonight. My trip is going well if you don't count the travel. I've had two nights in a row with 2+ hour delays in crowded airports. Last night it was the United Airlines debacle. Tomorrow night I catch a red eye back home, arriving mid-morning Saturday. Maybe I'll have time for a longer post tomorrow while I'm waiting for my flight at the Panera by LAX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mawg,
I enjoy stopping by now & then to read your musings, follow a link or two.

I wonder if you've discovered this blog: http://katry.blogspot.com/ - lovely writing & wonderful music offerings. She (?) lives on Cape Cod, a retired teacher, I believe. You might enjoy her blog.

B & I heading to Battle Ground early tomorrow. See you soon for a music session!

jen