This and that...
Ben sent me a link to an amazing video. There are so many cool things to look at out there on the web.I've been gone all week. Monday I flew down to Miami for a conference. Colin Powell gave the keynote. He was very impressive - amazing public speaker. I can't put together the person I met with snow job at the UN. And I did get to meet him - even got my picture taken with him.
I returned late Wednesday night. Of course the biggest shock is the change in weather. Here in Northern Indiana we've hardly seen the sun for a couple weeks, and temperatures have hovered around freezing. Highs in Miami were in the upper 80s.
And in other news...
My landlord called me Monday night to tell me that my heating bill as $-71.00. That's right, a credit of $71. I guess last month's bill was an estimate and they finally got around to reading the meter. So the attic insulation he put in just before he left and the set back thermostat actually made a difference.
2 comments:
I think we need a picture of you and Colin Powell.
If I get it, I'll see that you get a copy of it.
Post a Comment