Saturday, January 13, 2007

Photos...

I promised some photos, so here goes...

This is the house that I worked at all week. It is a cute little place about 4 miles south of Meridian (and in the flight path of the National Guard jets). It looks like a solid little brick house, and it even has a new roof.

We were supposed to patch up a few patches of bad plaster to make it liveable. Unfortunately as we opened those up we realized that the place had extensive termite damage. Here is a picture of one of the walls. If you look closely you can see that the studs and wooden sheathing are completely gone. In many places there is nothing substantial holding up the roof.


After several hours, we found the nest. It had been exterminated, but this is part of it.

Because of the insulation and plaster dust, we had to wear respirators. What do you think, should I use this as my photo in my blog profile?

And here is what I was using that huge crowbar for...

It wasn't all hard work. On Wednesday we took the afternoon off and played 18 holes. This was the follow-through on a nice straight drive down the fairway.

I have to check out quick and catch the bus. We have 8 hours ahead of us.

No comments: