Thursday, January 31, 2008

"When I think about the moonlight on the Wabash..."

I'm usually not posting at this time of the morning, but I just arrived home from Orlando and I need to unwind from making sure I stayed awake on the drive home from the airport.

I admit that I choose to live in a northern clime, so I'm not really complaining; and I was watching the weather news so it wasn't an intellectual surprise, but I gotta tell you walking down the jetway when we arrived at Detroit was a slap in the face. My forehead hurt.

The Disney Magic had expired for the family of five that sat next to me on the flight into Detroit. I'm guessing Mom had a migraine. On take off, Two-year old cried to be held by only her, and Five-year old threw up as we made the final approach to Detroit. Made me weary just watching.

No comments: