Termites...
Last year at this time I was in Mississippi gutting "The Termite House". You can read more about it here. At the time it all seemed so disjointed. The organization we were working for was, well, struggling to get organized. I wondered if all the work my crew had done would ever result in anything.This week our church sent another crew down, and I've been following their blog with interest. I had decided not to take part a third year in a row (and I really do miss it), but asked Kevin to check out the Termite House to see whatever became of it. I was delighted to get this report with pictures posted earlier this week.
Kevin tells me that the house is being given to a family who needs it, and that they move in in a couple weeks. All this sort of redeems all that insulation and plaster dust I inhaled that week.
No comments:
Post a Comment