MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(15)
36 days...Closing is set for July 6. In spite of m...
Family...Mom's sister, Doris, died today after a t...
Bitter Waters...A couple months ago I heard an aut...
Broken log jam...I just got an email from the real...
Dorado Schmitt...I'm a little slow to get used to ...
Shopping cart...I stopped at the coop and bought a...
Beeya yadadadadadadadadadadadadadayada dadahdah N...
Sissified...Last month after my friends helped me ...
Music...Last night was 3rd Friday's at Rachel's Br...
Airline Travel...Sometimes when I travel by air I ...
Old Hundredth...Whenever I login to the blogger, i...
Hummingbirds...One of the cool but disorienting th...
Not quite my generation...Check it out...Of course...
Fare thee wells...This morning I boarded a plane f...
Rhubarb Crisp...Tonight we're going to a little fa...
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Not quite my generation...
Check it out...
Of course, Leonard predicted this in his hit single: 'I am Praying for my Mother', going back to about 1991.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment