36 days...
Closing is set for July 6. In spite of my whining and impatience, this is working out about as good as it gets. I had set a goal for my down payment. Thanks to the low (I mean LOW) housing costs the last couple of months and the delay, I'm going to easily hit it.They want the flag pole. Kevin will just have to find something else to tear down.
In other news, tonight I spent 2 hours in a recording studio with the Schmaltzentrubers taping an original sound track for a video a friend is producing on throwing pots. It was fun with just enough stress to put an edge on it.
And in other news, it is nice to have Sara back from her three week sojourn to Peru.
And in other news, tonight was only the first of three music nights in a row. Tomorrow evening the Heisenburg Sextet plays at Rachel's Bread. Come on down for a wood-fired pizza (I go for the Athena, but there's several others too). We'll play from 7 to 8 or 9. The Heisenburg's will be pretty loose; 'ragged but right', a description that comes, I think, from Riley Puckett of the Skillet Lickers. Our set list features pop classics like "All of Me". Come on down...
Then Saturday afternoon and evening the Screech Owls are playing at a little festival down in Plymouth. We play a stage set at 3 in the afternoon, and then a dance at 7pm. Email me if you want details.
So three gigs, three bands, three nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment