Packing and unpacking...
My little apartment is stacked with boxes. It looks like a mess, but I'm in pretty good shape for my move Monday evening: I have a crew lined up, most stuff is in boxes, the boxes are labeled "Storage" or "RS" (for Reynolds Street, the site of my new place), and the closets are mostly empty. I still have the kitchen to deal with, but it all looks manageable.Thursday Ben, my mother and I were interviewed by Guy Fieri. Since I don't have cable (or a TV to watch it with) his name meant nothing to me. Fortunately I didn't have to tell him that. Our town reveled in his celebrity, and I got my mug splattered on the front page of the hometown rag for talking to him. I always hoped my 15 minutes of fame would be for something noble or ignoble. This doesn't really qualify for either.
No comments:
Post a Comment