Travelin' shoes...
Wednesday night I flew to Atlanta for a business meeting, returning home last night about 9:30. This morning I'm packed and leaving in a few minutes to drive to DC to pick up #1 son with all his earthly possessions (maybe not all) to move him back to Goshen before he leaves for Peace Corps in May. Tomorrow we'll drive up to Waterloo to visit #1 daughter, returning home sometime Monday. Wish me safe travels.I expect to hear today or tomorrow whether my counter offer on the house has been accepted. I'm not expecting it at this point; we're pretty far apart on the price. I'm at peace with their decision. I won't go any higher, and I'll feel OK if I get it for what I offered.
A friend asks
"So how did you get from “It’s the dullest house I’ve ever seen” to “I am making an offer . . . I’m pumped?”To which I responded:
Just wondering how your mind works . . . "
"The house is dull. the river is not."
No comments:
Post a Comment