Dusk...
I can't overstate how much I like dusk. Tonight I had to run an errand downtown after supper and when I returned I realized my plants would be thirsty by mid-day tomorrow so I gave them all a drink. Then I swept up some crud on the back patio, and watered my raspberries, and cleaned up some old dead climatis branches, and pulled a few weeds and...What a lovely evening for putzing around the back yard.
I had a call from a friend yesterday asking if I was free Friday to go watch the Memorial. One of his suppliers had given him a couple of tickets, including food, parking, the whole nine (actually 7,265) yards. All I have to do is be on my porch at 5:30am. I said "Let me think about this for a nanosecond. Yes!" I've never attended a professional golf event before. I'm really looking forward to it.
The downside to a lovely evening like this is that I don't want it to end, and the morning still comes at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment