Thursday, May 15, 2008

45...

I skipped posting my last golf outing, partly because I was busy and partly because my score was embarrassing (63 - ouch - and 49 - better - for a total of 112). Tonight Foos and I played nine and I put down three pars and walked away with a 45. This is a personal best, in spite of one triple and one double bogey.

Maybe it was the yoga lesson last night, but somehow I was calm and grounded. We played at a relaxed pace. It was a joyful experience.

Coming in on 18 (we played the back nine) I had a 175 yards into the green. Normally I lay up on that hole, or aim to the right of a long water hazard that lays to the left. Tonight I hit this beautiful second shot over the water and onto the fringe of the green.


View Larger Map
This was just to the right of the sand trap at the top of the map to just above the green. When you hit the ball just right it feels good all the way from your finger tips down to your toes.

No comments: