MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(11)
Yelling at my radio...I drove to Chicago and back ...
Sugar...I had a kind of on again off again on agai...
Wine glasses ...Almost exactly a year ago friend R...
Great line...Read this post - all the way to the b...
End gaming...My new house has a fireplace. I'm sur...
Hung up...I decided that after a nice all night ra...
Dig it...Tonight I got home and started digging. L...
Out of touch...I haven't exactly gone underground ...
61 gallons...Last night Floyd and I were talking a...
Uncertainty...Tomorrow night in my home town you h...
Back Alley Karma, or The Yankee Motto...Fix that t...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Great line...
Read this
post
- all the way to the bottom.
I needed a good laugh.
And then there is
spineocrat
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment