MAWG
Middle-Aged White Guy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Community
SomeBird
KC Soil
ItNeverHappened
Angry Black Bitch
Labels
america
(22)
bats
(13)
BAWB
(2)
bicycling
(9)
birds
(2)
border
(4)
business travel
(8)
Canada
(4)
cooking
(9)
costa rica
(2)
cross x
(1)
direction
(3)
economy
(3)
environment
(18)
family
(13)
garden
(31)
golf
(7)
Gratitude
(10)
grief
(3)
helicopter
(2)
home ownership
(4)
home town
(1)
hope
(4)
instruments
(3)
kids
(9)
knitting
(2)
mcco
(6)
Meridian
(3)
morality
(1)
motorcycle
(2)
music
(15)
neighbors
(5)
optimism
(1)
philippines
(15)
photos
(2)
poison ivy
(1)
politics
(22)
remodeling
(4)
skiing
(2)
sound system
(2)
theology
(6)
travel
(4)
trees
(4)
work
(5)
yoga
(5)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2021
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
2011
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(143)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(14)
Eat your heart out, pests...My chicken wire soluti...
Classic...Since B has been out of the country, I f...
Ahhh...The weather today was just west of gorgeous...
Triumph. Maybe...Just maybe ... I've screened off ...
Balance...Check out SomeBird's photos. Amazing.
Arggh...I was going through my bed-time preparatio...
New look...I added labels to some of my posts, and...
New adventure...Tomorrow I embark on an entirely n...
Cheeky...Tonight as I was enjoying a phone convers...
Pay dirt...er... bat dirt.In the excitement over m...
All clear...This blog is called MAWG for a reason,...
Surprise...I came home from work in a bad mood ton...
Batricide...I came home late from music practice, ...
Offshore...I spent most of the day in my car today...
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(137)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
View My Stats
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Eat your heart out, pests...
My
chicken wire solution
is working. There aren't many, but they sure are good fresh off the cane on top of ice cream on top of a brownie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment