Retrospective...
This holiday week I've found myself pondering all that has changed in the last 12 months. What a difference a little time makes!A year ago everything was upside down, and I felt stretched to the breaking point. Thanksgiving kind of snuck up and pounced on me, and then several other emotionally charged events tumbled on top of each other that same weekend.
Now I find myself moving into a wholly new space, and I'm not just talking about my house. Last year I couldn't come up with a lot that I felt grateful for. This year I'm feeling thankful for my whole life.
Forgive me if I don't itemize a list here of all I'm thankful for. A generic list (family, friends, blah, blah, blah) cheapens it, and I don't know how to get specific without becoming maudlin. But I must say thanks to all who have walked with me down this path.
No comments:
Post a Comment