Non-invasive flying species...
In the midst of all the bat news I forgot to mention the robin that pitched her tent outside my back door.
Today she started the food delivery service so I knew they were hatched. I grabbed the camera, which made mamma nervous; she spent a good 5 minutes watching me before she approached the nest, and then had nothing to feed. I left after snapping this picture because I had to be somewhere, and I figured the little guys need an uninterrupted food supply.Am I light enough yet?
In other news, the bat was back the other night. All my theories have been dis-proven and I'm one step closer to batricide. I'm sleeping with my upstairs rooms' doors closed and towels stuffed under them. If it gets into my bedroom now I'm pretty sure it is being teleported from another dimension.
2 comments:
So, did you get the towel idea from Nora? She has kept towels stuffed under the attic door in her bedroom for the last 6 years ever since we found 2 half frozen bats at the base of the attic door when we checked out this scratching noise she heard one winter night.
Nora is nobody's fool.
Post a Comment