Take it back 2 ...
OK, I really take it back. A couple weeks ago a filed a post about the worst of winter being past. I even said 'the back of winter is broken.' Ok, the days are getting longer, but Ole Man Winter is getting the last laugh on me. My apologies to everyone in the upper midwest. I really didn't think I had that much power. I spoke to someone in Miami yesterday who tried to commiserate with me because it had dropped into the 50s there last week.We're in the final stretch of prep for next week's concert. I'll post the press release I wrote soon. I've said it again and again, but this new piece is so cool.
Having popped out the other side of this legal crap, I have to say it isn't all that bad. It is nice to have that phase behind me and watch my new life begin to unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment