Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blow dry...

We've had maybe 2 inches of soft white powder fall today so I went out when I got home and cleared the drive and sidewalk (I'm on a corner, so there is a LOT of sidewalk.

While I was out, I noticed my neighbor (not the one to the south) clearing his sidewalk with his leaf blower. He had evidently been working for a while. I was done in maybe 15 minutes. Now 3/4ers of an hour later, he is still at it. Whirrrrrrrrrrrr... Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he has a heart condition. Otherwise I don't quite get it.

Had a great time practicing with 3/4ers of the Owls last night. Bev keeps coming up with amazing tunes; last night it was something about chicken trees. Plus playing twin fiddles is fun. Then came home and found a great repository of fiddle tunes.

No comments: