More travel
To anyone who wants to sell me a meal while I'm on the road: give me free WiFi.
Panera gets my business because of that. Oh, the sandwiches and soup are great. But in a town like Orlando there are thousands of places to eat lunch. I need free wifi.
Hotels are catching on that it needs to be free. I'm batting 100% for last 10 nights on the road. Now if we could just get it free at highway rest stops and airports.
We're doing the whirlwind Florida trip: Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach... So much so that I missed Joe's TOTN broadcast. (And technology is failing me: I can't get the archive recording to play on my pc. I've heard from a couple of people that it was great.) Weather has actually been rainy, but I'm not complaining. Good meetings and conversations all week and one more tomorrow. But we can't get a flight out until Friday noon. So darn, we have to find a beach for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment