Tilting windmills...
I went on line this morning to the websites of both of my senators and my congressman and sent them the following emails. Probably a waste of my time, but I did it anyhow. Maybe if you do the same something will happen.
Senator Lugar,
I'm deeply concerned about the health care debate.
We need health care reform and we need a public option of health insurance. I urge you to support the public option for health insurance. This is a matter of justice. We need affordable health care for all in our country.
I know you're concerned about the cost of a program. I am too. But I'm more concerned about the cost of continuing our current path.
I'm tired of being manipulated by special interest groups who stand to gain from blocking reform. I'm sure you've read of Wendell Potter, the former Cigna VP of Marketing. If you haven't, I encourage you to watch this interview: http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07102009/watch2.html.
Please support health care reform.
No comments:
Post a Comment